Dr. Lillie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
Ucsd Medical Center
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(858) 657-7750
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- MEDication Focused Outpatient Care for Underutilization of Secondary Prevention Start of enrollment: 2015 Jan 01Carter, B.L.,Coffey, C.,Poulton, D.,Hermes, D.,Kuo, G.,Cruz, I.,Adkison, J.,Gunning, K.,Dinda, K.,Judge, K.,Feddersen, K.,Jackson, K.L.,Arnold, M.,Snyder, M.,Force, R.,Ives, T.
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsContinuing professional development for interprofessional teams supporting patients in healthcare decision makingBeth A. Lown, Jennifer Kryworuchko, Christiane Bieber, Dustin Lillie, Charles Kelly, Bettina Berger, Andreas Loh> ;Journal of Interprofessional Care. 2011 Oct 20
- VA Offers Funding for Residency Program ExpansionApril 12th, 2017
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: