Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Child St
Jacksonville, FL 32214Phone(904) 542-7762
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State License 2020 - 2021
- IN State License 2010 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Health Characteristics of the Wayuu Indigenous People.Robert P. Lennon, Kristian Camilo Orduña Lopez, Javier Andres Moreno Socha, Fabián Eduardo García Montealegre, Jerry W Chandler, Nicholas N Sweet, Lesley A Hawley, Dus...> ;Military Medicine. 2019 Jul 1
- Smectite for Acute Infectious Diarrhea in Children.Dustin K Smith, Nadine S Barksdale, Joshua D Sohn> ;American Family Physician. 2019 Mar 1
- Sustainable Curriculum to Increase Scholarly Activity in a Family Medicine Residency.Sajeewane Seales, Robert P. Lennon, Kristian E Sanchack, Dustin K Smith> ;Family Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: