Dr. Schmidt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3200 Quail Springs Pkwy
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1990
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1987
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsA trial comparing rheolytic thrombectomy with intracoronary urokinase for coronary and vein graft thrombus (the Vein Graft AngioJet Study [VeGAS 2])☆Richard E. Kuntz, Donald S. Baim, David J. Cohen, Jeffrey J. Popma, Joseph P. Carrozza, Samin K. Sharma, Daniel J. McCormick, Dwayne A. Schmidt, Alexandra J. Lansky, K...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2002 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: