Dr. De Risi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1010 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone(516) 676-7676Fax(516) 321-9966
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1979 - 1981
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1978
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Isolation of a novel gene, TSP50, by a hypomethylated DNA fragment in human breast cancer.Yuan, L., Shan, J., De Risi, D., Broome, J., Lovecchio, J., Gal, D., Vinciguerra, V., Xu, H. P.> ;Cancer Res. 1999 Jul 1
- Lobular breast carcinoma metastatic to the vulva: a case report and literature review.Menzin, A. W., De Risi, D., Smilari, T. F., Kalish, P. E., Vinciguerra, V.> ;Gynecol Oncol. 1998 Apr
- Report of a rare case of significant hemobilia and review of this entity.De Risi, D., Spier, N., Holyoke, E. D.> ;J Med. 1982
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: