Dr. Ramic is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103Phone(610) 770-2200Fax(610) 433-7622
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2010 - 2011
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 58 citationsGenome screen for loci influencing age at onset and rate of decline in late onset Alzheimer's diseasePeter Holmans, Marian L. Hamshere, Paul Hollingworth, Frances Rice, Nigel Tunstall, Susan E. Jones, Pamela Moore, Fabienne Wavrant DeVrieze, Amanda J. Myers, Richard C...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2005 May 5
- 170 citationsFull genome screen for Alzheimer disease: Stage II analysis*Amanda J. Myers, Fabienne Wavrant DeVrieze, Peter Holmans, Marian L. Hamshere, Richard Crook, Danielle Compton, Helen Marshall, David R. Meyer, Shantia Shears, Jeremy ...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2002 Mar 8
- 286 citationsSusceptibility Locus for Alzheimer's Disease on Chromosome 10Amanda J. Myers, Peter Holmans, Helen Marshall, Jennifer M. Kwon, David R. Meyer, Dzanan Ramic, Shantia Shears, Jeremy Booth, Fabienne Wavrant DeVrieze, Richard Crook,...> ;Science. 2000 Dec 22
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: