Are you Dr. Hewitt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1790 Presidential Cir
Snellville, GA 30078Phone+1 404-297-4230Fax+1 770-736-8877
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. E Hewitt, MD is an otolaryngologist in Snellville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and California. He is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center, Northside Hospital - Gwinnett, and Emory Decatur Hospital.
Education & Training
- Charles R Drew UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013