Are you Dr. Cooper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2424 8th Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90018Phone(323) 731-2510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Earl Cooper, MD is an internist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1963
- UCSF Fresno Medical Education ProgramInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1960 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsExertional Heat Illness in American Football Players: When Is the Risk Greatest?Earl R. Cooper, Michael S. Ferrara, Douglas J. Casa, John W. Powell, Steven P. Broglio, Jacob E. Resch, Ronald W. Courson> ;Journal of Athletic Training. 2016 Nov 3
- 19 citationsThe influence of ankle support on postural control.Steven P. Broglio, Annette Monk, Kay Sopiarz, Earl R. Cooper> ;Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2009 May 1
- 74 citationsExertional heat illness and environmental conditions during a single football season in the southeastEarl R. Cooper, Michael S. Ferrara, Steven P. Broglio> ;Journal of Athletic Training. 2006 Jul 1