Ed Childs, MD
Professor, Surgery, Morehouse School of Medicine
- 75 Piedmont Ave Ne
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 752-1410
Dr. Childs's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Trauma Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Childs's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at DavisFellowship, Surgical Critical Care
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Childs's Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
Dr. Childs's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Childs's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Doxycycline attenuates burn-induced microvascular hyperpermeability. Stagg, H. W.,Whaley, J. G.,Tharakan, B.,Hunter, F. A.,Jupiter, D.,Little, D. C.,Davis, M. L.,Smythe, W. R.,Childs, E. W.; J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013 Nov 22.
- The effects of inflammatory cytokines on lymphatic endothelial barrier function. Cromer, W. E.,Zawieja, S. D.,Tharakan, B.,Childs, E. W.,Newell, M. K.,Zawieja, D. C.; Angiogenesis. 2013 Oct 22.
- Regulation of tumor necrosis factor-α-induced microvascular endothelial cell hyperpermeability by recombinant B-cell lymphoma-extra large. Sawant, D. A.,Tharakan, B.,Wilson, R. L.,Stagg, H. W.,Hunter, F. A.,Childs, E. W.; J. Surg. Res.. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 28 More...
Apoptotic Signaling Induces Hyperpermeability Following Hemorrhagic ShockNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute
2007 - 2010
Apoptotic Signaling Induces Hyperpermeability FollowingNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute
2006 - 2006
Dr. Childs's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Ed Childs, Dr. Ed Childs, MD, Dr. E Childs, Dr. Ed W. Childs
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Childs's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, GA)
- Veronica (Wilson) Jones, MD
- David Ndaba, MD
- Ean Saberski, MD
- Grant Foster, MD
- Jeremiah Joyner I, MD
- Oneil Culver, MD
- Cathy Ho, MD
- Alejandro Pernett, MD
- Vincent Arlauskas, MD
- Carlos Levy-Eliceiri, MD