Dr. Daly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Neurology Service (127), Indianapolis Vamc
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-988-2715Fax+1 317-988-3044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1979 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of a functional COMT polymorphism on brain anatomy and cognitive function in adults with velo-cardio-facial syndrome.van Amelsvoort T, Zinkstok J, Figee M, Daly E, Morris R, Owen MJ, Murphy KC, De Haan L, Linszen DH, Glaser B, Murphy DGM> ;Psychol Med. 2008-01-01
- Predicting conversion to Alzheimer disease using standardized clinical information.Daly E, Zaitchik D, Copeland M, Schmahmann J, Gunther J, Albert M> ;Arch. Neurol.. 2000-05-01
- A PET study of Turner's syndrome: effects of sex steroids and the X chromosome on brain.Murphy DG, Mentis MJ, Pietrini P, Grady C, Daly E, Haxby JV, De La Granja M, Allen G, Largay K, White BJ, Powell CM, Horwitz B, Rapoport SI, Schapiro MB> ;Biol. Psychiatry. 1997-02-01
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: