Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44 S Main St
Randolph, VT 05060Phone(802) 728-2214Fax(802) 728-2613
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ed Smith, MD is a board certified radiologist in Randolph, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont and Louisiana. He is affiliated with White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1986 - 1989
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1986
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1986 - 2014
- LA State Medical License 1984 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Poultry genomics puts meat on the table.Smith, E.,Pourquié, O.,Burt, D.> ;Comp. Funct. Genomics. 2008 Jul 17
- Cohasset Teen Giving Back to Hospital That Saved Him Through Eversource WalkJune 8th, 2016
- Proton Beam Cancer Treatment to Start in Manchester in 2018January 6th, 2018
- The Story of the Christie’s Proton Beam Therapy Centre Will Be Shown Next Monday on the BBC’s Horizon ProgrammeJuly 18th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont