Are you Dr. Armas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7000 Sw 62nd Ave
South Miami, FL 33143Phone(305) 284-8483Fax(305) 384-8432
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eddie Armas, MD is a family physician in South Miami, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Larkin Community Hospital-South Miami Campus, Westchester General Hospital, and Palmetto General Hospital.
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- Phase 1, Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SM04690 in Moderate to Severe Knee Osteoarthritis (OA) Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Armas, E.,Rosen, E.,Padaong, J.,Levy, L.,Skrepnik, N.,Monday, S.
- Study of Meloxicam Capsules to Treat Osteoarthritis Pain Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Kivitz, A.,Essink, B.,Andrews, C.P.,Horn, C.S.,Bouda, D.,Chen, D.,Schumacher, D.R.,Armas, E.,Schramm, E.,Lakin, G.F.,Thomas, H.M.,Williams, H.T.,Kopp, J.,Maynard, J.,Clark, J.R.,Jacqmein, J.,Champlin, J.,...