Are you Dr. Shell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 E Beauregard Ave
San Angelo, TX 76903Phone(915) 658-1511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eddie Shell II, MD is a board certified radiologist in San Angelo, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Shannon Medical Center, San Angelo Community Medical Center, and Ballinger Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2002 - 2003
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1997 - 2002
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- Nuclear medicine applications in the clinical setting. Imaging studies aid disease staging and management.Michael L. Middleton, Eddie G. Shell> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 2002 May 1