Are you Dr. Aleman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office435 Arden Ave
Glendale, CA 91203Phone+1 818-242-4191Fax+1 818-242-4811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edgar Aleman, MD is a cardiologist in Glendale, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale and USC Verdugo Hills Hospital.
Education & Training
- Good Samaritan HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1990
- Adventist Health White MemorialFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1989
- Adventist Health White MemorialResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsComparison of lnoue single-balloon versus double-balloon technique for percutaneous mitral valvotomyCarlos E. Ruiz, He Ping Zhang, Carlos Macaya, Edgar H. Aleman, John W. Allen, Francis Y.K. Lau> ;American Heart Journal. 1992 Apr 1
- 10 citationsBehavioral vs β-blocker therapy in patients with primary hypertension: Effects on blood pressure, left ventricular function and mass, and the pressor surge of social s...Debora De-Ping Lee, Vincent DeQuattro, John W. Allen, Shinobu Kimura, Edgar H. Aleman, George Konugres, Gerald C. Davison> ;American Heart Journal. 1988 Aug 1
- [Prognosis in uveal melanoma (preliminary results)].Bonafonte, S., Fernandez del Cotero, J. N., Aleman, E.> ;Bull Soc Ophtalmol Fr. 1982 Feb
- Join now to see all