Are you Dr. Levine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 John Paul Jones Cir
Dept Of Ophthalmology
Portsmouth, VA 23708Phone(757) 953-2691Fax(757) 953-0855
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edgar Levine, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Portsmouth, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Hawaii.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1998
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- HI State Medical License 1992 - 2002
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Laser in situ keratomileusis flap stability in an aviator following aircraft ejection.Christopher J. Richmond, Patrick D. Barker, Edgar M. Levine, Elizabeth M. Hofmeister> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2016 Nov 1