Dr. Chan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1653 W Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-4252
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Meeting Report: The Dallas Consensus Conference on Liver Transplantation for Alcohol Associated Hepatitis.Sheila Eswaran, Edie Y. Chan> ;Liver Transplantation. 2020 Jul 1
- 7 citationsThe diagnostic and prognostic utility of risk factors defined by the AHA/ACCF on the evaluation of cardiac disease in liver transplantation candidates.Sarah Alexander, Meron Teshome, Hena Patel, Edie Y. Chan, Rami Doukky> ;BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. 2019 May 2
- 1 citationsEffect of protected research time on ABSITE scores during general surgery residency.Bruce A. Orkin, Jennifer Poirier, Areta Kowal-Vern, Edie Y. Chan, Karen Ohara, Brian Mendoza> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2017 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: