Dr. Blades is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30701 Clemens Road
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 617-1212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1985 - 1987
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 94 citationsProspective assessment of colonoscopic intubation skills in traineesAmitabh Chak, Gregory S. Cooper, Edmond W. Blades, Mimi I. Canto, Michael Sivak> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1996 Jul 1
- 42 citationsCentral nervous system Whipple's disease: Relapse during therapy with trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole and remission with cefiximeGregory S. Cooper, Edmond W. Blades, Bernd F. Remler, Robert A. Salata, K. W. Bennert, Gretta H. Jacobs> ;Gastroenterology. 1994 Mar 1
- 14 citationsRole of Upper Endoscopy in Evaluation of Upper Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Patients Undergoing Bone Marrow TransplantationMiriam L. Vishny, Edmond W. Blades, Richard J. Creger, Hillard M. Lazarus> ;Cancer Investigation. 1994 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: