Edmond Pi, MD
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, USC School of Medicine
- 1200 N State St Rm 10-620
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 226-7975
Dr. Pi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Psychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Pi's Education & Medical Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- Central Islip Psychiatric CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and QueensResidency, General Surgery
- Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and QueensInternship, Transitional Year
- Catholic University Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Pi's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Pi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Cross-cultural psychopharmacology: a current clinical perspective. Pi, E. H.,Simpson, G. M.; Psychiatr Serv. 2005 Jan.
- A Survey of ECT Use in Asia. Kramer, B.A., Pi, E.H.; Convuls Ther. 1990.
- Subjective neuroleptic response and treatment outcome under open and double-blind conditions--a preliminary report. Pi, E., Sramek, J., Johnson, T., Herrera, J., Heh, C., Costa, J., Cutler, N., Ananth, J.; Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 1990.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
- Dr. Edmond Pi, Dr. Edmond Pi, MD, Dr. E Pi, Dr. Edmond H. Pi
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Pi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Ernesto Natividad, MD
- Paul Di Gaudio, MD
- Jennifer Annunziata, MD
- Nelson Freimer, MD
- Janice Tsoh, MD
- Elyse Eskridge, MD
- Christopher Berger, MD
- Eric Gillett, MD
- Robert Liberman, MD
- Jason Winston, MD