Are you Dr. Mandac?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 383-0100Fax(216) 383-6745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edmundo Mandac, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1981
- University of HawaiiClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1994
- WV State Medical License 1984 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Cold Weather Myths: What You Need to Know During a SnowstormJanuary 21st, 2016
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio