Dr. Gayoso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 2nd St NE
Washington, DC 20002Phone(202) 346-3441Fax(202) 346-3799
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of a self-help program to reduce alcohol consumption among pregnant women.Reynolds, K. D., Coombs, D. W., Lowe, J. B., Peterson, P. L., Gayoso, E.> ;Int J Addict. 1995 Mar
- MedStar Washington Hospital CenterWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: