Book an appointment with Dr. Eduard FuzaylovNYP 2023
Overview of Dr. Fuzaylov
Dr. Eduard Fuzaylov is Board Certified in internal medicine with extensive experience in geriatric care as well. He has been practicing medicine since he graduated from Avicenna Tajik State Medical University, a prominent medical school in Russia, in 1989, where he served his first residency and fellowship in Internal Medicine and Neurology. He served his second Internal Medicine residency at Yale New Haven Saint Raphael University Hospital in Connecticut and Flushing Hospital Medical Center in Flushing, New York. He completed his preliminary surgery at New York University Hospital. Dr. Fuzaylov has been practicing medicine in uptown Manhattan, NY since 2007 and has an affiliation with Columbia/NY Presbyterian Hospital, one of the most respected hospitals in New York.
In 2009 Dr. Fuzaylov moved with his family to Manalapan, NJ and opened his practice there. He is married and has two sons. His hobbies include traveling, reading, watching movies and spending time with his family.
Office506 Fort Washington Avenue
New York, NY 10033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- New York Downtown HospitalResidency, Preliminary Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- Tajik State Medical UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- HCAHPC- 97% Patient Satisfaction Centra State Medical Center, 2017
- Russian, Spanish
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- CentraState Healthcare SystemFreehold, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: