Dr. Arazoza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-338-2700Fax+1 585-242-9663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eduardo Arazoza is a cardiologist in Rochester, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester and St. James Mercy Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Upstate Medical University and has been in practice 31 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease and is experienced in general cardiology and echocardiography.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1992
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- 585 Magazine Castle Connolly, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCoronary artery fistula: diagnosis by biplane transesophageal echocardiography.Eduardo A. Arazoza, Michael A. Bowser, Anis I. Obeid> ;Journal of The American Society of Echocardiography. 1992 May 1
- 19 citationsCircumferential aortic dissection in a young woman.Alan J. Simons, Eduardo Arazoza, Christopher L. Hare, Harold Smulyan, George W. Lighty, Frederick B. Parker> ;American Heart Journal. 1992 Apr 1
- Rochester Cardiopulmonary Group Joins UR Medicine - NewsroomSeptember 9th, 2015
- Membership Committee, Oakhill Country Club 2016 - 2022
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: