Are you Dr. Arrington?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9040 Jackson Ave
Tacoma, WA 98431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Arrington, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Tacoma, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Texas, and Kansas.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 2003
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- VA State Medical License 1989 - 2002
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Intraoperative Identification of Clavicle Fracture Patterns: Do Clavicles Fail in a Predictable Pattern?Nicholas J Drayer, Chase A. Dukes, Michelle L Dudevoir, Alyssa R. Greenhouse, Meghana V. Rao, Edward D. Arrington, Richard J. Friedman, Jason A. Grassbaugh, Josef K. E...> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2020 Dec 1
- 1 citationsHigh Resiliency Linked to Short-Term Patient Reported Outcomes and Return to Duty Following Arthroscopic Knee Surgery.Nicholas J Drayer, Christopher S Wallace, Henry H. Yu, Taylor D Mansfield, Danielle L Cummings, Debra K Hood, Edward D. Arrington, Daniel G Kang> ;Military Medicine. 2019 Jul 23
- 3 citationsCurrent Practices in Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in the U.S. Military: A Survey of the Society of Military Orthopaedic SurgeonsJohn Synovec, K. Aaron Shaw, Ivan J Antosh, Jason A. Grassbaugh, Christopher J. Tucker, Stephen A. Parada, Edward D. Arrington> ;Military Medicine. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all