Dr. Behrens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2295 Henry Tecklenburg Dr
Charleston, SC 29414Phone(843) 766-7103Fax(843) 576-2592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2002
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1999 - 2015
- SC State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Reply.Canna, S. W., Girard, C., Malle, L., de Jesus, A., Romberg, N., Kelsen, J., Surrey, L. F., Russo, P., Sleight, A., Schiffrin, E., Gabay, C., Goldbach-Mansky, R., Behre...> ;The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology.
- 13 citationsAminergic projections to cochlear nucleus via descending auditory pathways.Edward G Behrens, Brett R. Schofield, Ann M. Thompson> ;Brain Research. 2002 Nov 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: