Are you Dr. Blankstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1050 E Southern C1
Tempe, AZ 85282Phone(480) 966-1174Fax(480) 858-0119
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Blankstein, MD is a psychiatrist in Tempe, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Wyoming.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1972 - 1975
- University of Geneva Faculty of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1980 - 2016
- AZ State Medical License 1978 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Mammographic appearance of axillary lymph node calcification in patients with metastatic ovarian carcinoma.Singer, C., Blankstein, E., Koenigsberg, T., Mercado, C., Pile-Spellman, E., Smith, S. J.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001 Jun
- Presynaptic kainate receptors in the monkey striatum.Charara, A., Blankstein, E., Smith, Y.> ;Neuroscience. 1999
- Polytrauma associated with traumatic brain injury: incidence, nature and impact on rehabilitation outcome.Groswasser, Z., Cohen, M., Blankstein, E.> ;Brain Inj. 1990 Apr 01