Are you Dr. DeFreitas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 59th St W
Bradenton, FL 34209Phone(941) 798-3524Fax(941) 358-9818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward DeFreitas, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Bradenton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Virginia. He is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1990
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1989
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Human T-cell leukemia virus type I tax/rex DNA and RNA in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.Ghosh, S. K., Abrams, J. T., Terunuma, H., Vonderheid, E. C., DeFreitas, E.> ;Blood. 1994 Oct 15
- Abrogation of tumor rejection by trypan blue.Kreider, J. W., Bartlett, G. L., DeFreitas, E.> ;Cancer Res. 1978 Apr
- Human immune response to monoclonal antibody administration is dose-dependent.Sears, H. F., Bägli, D. J., Herlyn, D., DeFreitas, E., Suzuki, H., Steele, G., Koprowski, H.> ;Arch Surg. 1987 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Blake Medical CenterBradenton, Florida