Are you Dr. Hanna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3241 Western Branch Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23321Phone(757) 686-3516
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Hanna, MD is a board certified family physician in Chesapeake, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013