Dr. Hoder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 Wall St
Harvard Vangard Medical Associates
Burlington, MA 01803Phone(781) 221-2800Fax(781) 221-2680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1978 - 1979
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1978
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Clonidine in neonatal narcotic-abstinence syndrome.Hoder, E. L., Leckman, J. F., Ehrenkranz, R., Kleber, H., Cohen, D. J., Poulsen, J. A.> ;N Engl J Med. 1981 Nov 19
- Results of a management protocol for premature rupture of the membranes.Berkowitz, R. L., Hoder, E. L., Freedman, R. M., Scott, D. T., Maltzer, M. C.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1982 Sep
- 35 citationsClonidine treatment of neonatal narcotic abstinence syndrome.E. Lawrence Hoder, James F. Leckman, Joann Poulsen, Keith A. Caruso, Richard A. Ehrenkranz, Herbert D. Kleber, Donald J. Cohen> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 1984 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: