Dr. Katime is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office877 Stewart Ave
Garden City, NY 11530Phone+1 516-222-1616Fax+1 516-222-0437
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- Universidad Autonoma de Santo DomingoClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- ENTA Acquires Private Practice Assets for Best Audiology CareFebruary 1st, 2021
- Syosset HospitalSyosset, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: