Overview of Dr. Kim
Dr. Edward Kim is a family physician in Norfolk, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Chicago Medical Center and Advocate Christ Medical Center. He received his medical degree from St. George's Hospital Medical School and has been in practice 3 years. He is one of 130 doctors at Advocate Christ Medical Center and one of 59 doctors at University of Chicago Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine.
Office825 Fairfax Ave Apt 2
Norfolk, VA 23507
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Health CareResidency, Family Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- St. George's Hospital Medical SchoolClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: