Dr. Libby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office617 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109Phone(206) 606-1453Fax(206) 606-1190
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Libby received his B.S. from the University of Texas at El Paso and his M.D. from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He completed his Internal Medicine residency and chief residency at the University of New Mexico(UNM) in Albuquerque. He was a Fellow in Hematology at UNM and at UNC Chapel Hill.
Specialty & Clinical Expertise
Multiple myeloma, Plasma cell leukemia, Amyloidosis (all types), Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia, Plasmacytomas, POEMS Syndrome, smoldering multiple myeloma, MGUS.
Dr. Libby is the primary investigator for numerous Phase I,II and III clinical trials in multiple myeloma, amyloidosis and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology, 2002 - 2005
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1985 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- The PRONTO Study, a Global Phase 2b Study of NEOD001 in Previously Treated Subjects With Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis Start of enrollment: 2016 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDose-dense brentuximab vedotin plus ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide for second-line treatment of relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma: a single cen...Ryan C. Lynch, Ryan D. Cassaday, Stephen D. Smith, Jonathan R. Fromm, Andrew J. Cowan, Edus H. Warren, Mazyar Shadman, Andrei R. Shustov, Brian G. Till, Chaitra S. Ujj...> ;The Lancet Haematology. 2021 Aug 1
- Prolonged Lenalidomide Therapy Does Not Impact Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Mobilization and Collection in Multiple Myeloma Patients: A Single-Center Retrospe...Andrew J. Cowan, Philip A. Stevenson, Damian J. Green, Sherilyn A. Tuazon, Edward N. Libby, Mary Kwok, Sarah Lee, David G. Coffey, Ajay K. Gopal, Leona Holmberg> ;Transplantation and cellular therapy. 2021 Apr 22
- High-Throughput Drug Screening and Multi-Omic Analysis to Guide Individualized Treatment for Multiple Myeloma.David G. Coffey, Andrew J. Cowan, Bret Gary Degraaff, Timothy J. Martins, Niall Curley, Damian J. Green, Edward N. Libby, Rebecca Silbermann, Sylvia Chien, Jin Dai, Al...> ;JCO precision oncology. 2021 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
- Results of the Phase 3 VITAL Study of NEOD001 (Birtamimab) Plus Standard of Care in Patients with Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis Suggest Survival Benefit for Mayo Stage ...Edward N. Libby III, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- Validation of the PRIMA-Prognostic Index for Patients Treated with Rituximab Plus Chemotherapy and Refinement of Prognostic Parameters for Patients on Rituximab Plus L...Edward N. Libby III, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Prolonged Lenalidomide Therapy in Multiple Myeloma Patients Does Not Impact Autologous PBSC Mobilization: A Single Center Retrospective Analysis2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- The HAS-RISC Score for Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Risk Stratification in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients Starting Immunomodulatory Drugs (IMID)2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- Treating Cancer Differently in Older PatientsSeptember 10th, 2015
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- Seattle Cancer Care AllianceSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: