Dr. Lim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Lim is a psychiatrist in El Dorado Hills, CA. He received his medical degree from University of California Davis School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He is experienced in community psychiatry, electronic health records, telemedicine, psychiatry, and mental health.
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2003
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1999
- University of California at IrvineB.S., Biology, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Provider of the Quarter "EAGLE Award" AHS Executive Team, 2013
- EAGLE Award for Outstanding Provider of the Quarter (Q4) Alameda Health System, 2013
- Campuswide Honors Program University of California at Irvine
Publications & Presentations
- Nebraska Medicine - BellevueBellevue, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: