Are you Dr. McDavid?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 Medical Arts Dr
Sandersville, GA 31082Phone(478) 552-2020Fax(478) 552-3714
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward McDavid, MD is a family physician in Sandersville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Washington County Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Piedmont HospitalInternship, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Washington County Regional Medical CenterSandersville, Georgia