Dr. Mease is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7610 Margate Blvd
Margate, FL 33063Phone(954) 974-8222Fax(954) 974-2623
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1977 - 1979
- TN State Medical License 1976 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The diagnosis of viral pneumonitis in a compromised host: is an aggressive approach warranted?Sargent, D., Mease, E., Howard, J. F.> ;N C Med J. 1985 Apr 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: