Dr. Oruci is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11756Phone(516) 365-6444
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maimonides Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1996
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMaternal Arrhythmias of Normal Labor and DeliveryRubin Berlinerblau, Annie Yessian, Edgar Lichstein, Shoshana Haberman, Edward Oruci, Raymond Jewelewicz> ;Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation. 2001 Sep 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: