Are you Dr. Rabinowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office226 W 26th St
New York, NY 10001Phone+1 212-488-0030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Rabinowitz, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Psychiatry, 1971 - 1973
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1969
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1968 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsUse of standardized patients to evaluate the physicians in residence program: a substance abuse training approach.Frances R. Levin, Patricia Owen, Randy D. Stinchfield, Edward Rabinowitz, Nicholas Pace> ;Journal of Addictive Diseases. 1999 Apr 5
- When physicians' skills fail, collaboration beats punishment.Rabinowitz, E.> ;Manag Care. 2002 Jan
- At your service. Programs raise customer satisfaction levels while lowering costs.Rabinowitz, E.> ;Healthplan. 2002 Mar 01
- Join now to see all