Dr. Rylander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7501 South Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74132Phone+1 918-710-4200Fax+1 918-403-6331
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Rylander is Board Certified in Family Medicine, as well as Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, He is exclusively affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center.
He received his medical degree from Oral Roberts University School of Medicine, serving as Chief Resident and has been in practice continuously in Tulsa since1985 .
Dr. Rylander specializes in teaching Family Medicine, Hospital Medicine as well as Palliative medicine.
He has extensive experience in Hospital medicine, Hospice care, Clinical Medicine as well as Obstetrics and pain management.
He offers specialized care for Hashimotos's Autoimmune Thyroiditis
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- City of Faith HospitalFamily Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Oral Roberts University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Americian Board of Hospice and Palliative MedicinePalliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Efficacy Study of Extended-Release Niacin/Lovastatin Versus Usual Care Start of enrollment: 2003 Jul 01
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: