Dr. Southwick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3465 S 4155 W
West Valley City, UT 84120Phone(801) 966-1403Fax(801) 964-6478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1971 - 1974
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1974 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 2015
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsPropranolol induced alopeciaCarroll M. Martin, Edward G Southwick, Howard I. Maibach> ;American Heart Journal. 1973 Aug 1
- Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley CampusWest Valley City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: