Dr. Tse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7112 Lyons Ave
Houston, TX 77020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1982 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Nuiteq Targets Education with New AppointmentJune 20th, 2017
- NUITEQ® Appoints Dr. Edward Tse as Its Director of Education StrategyMarch 1st, 2017
- This Is What China Did to Beat Coronavirus. Experts Say America Couldn’t Handle ItApril 1st, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: