Dr. Walsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3074 N US Highway 31 S
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone+1 231-935-0497
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2013
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2008
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Fellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2026
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Resident of the Year William Beaumont Hospital, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- CT dose reduction using prospectively triggered or fast-pitch spiral technique employed in cardiothoracic imaging (the CT dose study)Chinnaiyan, K. M., Bilolikar, A. N., Walsh, E., Wood, D., DePetris, A., Gentry, R., ... Raff, G. L. (2014). CT dose reduction using prospectively triggered or fast-pit..., Journal of Cardiovascular Computed
- Munson Healthcare Cadillac HospitalCadillac, Michigan
- Munson Healthcare Grayling HospitalGrayling, Michigan
- Munson Medical CenterTraverse City, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: