Dr. White is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Auer Court
East Brunswick, NJ 08816Phone(732) 390-4447Fax(732) 390-0633
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthResidency, Urology, 1983 - 1984
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Urology, 1981 - 1983
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1979 - 1981
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1985 - 2005
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2005
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUse of the Rumel tourniquet for intermittent renal vascular occlusion.Edward C. White, Harry M. Spence> ;The Journal of Urology. 1961 Oct 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: