Dr. Winokur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3896 N Federal Hwy
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064Phone(954) 933-9600Fax(954) 781-9828
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- MI State Medical License Active through 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- How Does Running Help Your Body? These Are the Top BenefitsAugust 15th, 2021
- Middlesex HospitalMiddletown, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: