Dr. Wolfgram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9711 Medical Center Dr
Rockville, MD 20850Phone(301) 330-5401Fax(301) 977-8311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1985 - 1989
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1988 - 2002
- DC State Medical License 1988 - 2002
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical CenterRockville, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: