Are you Dr. Zinn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1046 Balls Hill Rd
McLean, VA 22101Phone+1 703-524-6942
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Zinn, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in McLean, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Arkansas, and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Institute of Living/Hartford HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1967 - 1970
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2020
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- NH State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- [Control of sylvatic rabies with special consideration of the decimation of the fox population by fumigation of fox holes].Zinn, E.> ;Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr. 1966 Mar 1
- [Control of rabies by combined fumigation of foxes'' lairs and by promoting the killing of foxes].Kersten, W., Zinn, E.> ;DTW Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr. 1971 Mar 15