Are you Dr. Anderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Golf Course Rd
Grand Rapids, MN 55744Phone(218) 326-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edwin Anderson, MD is a board certified family physician in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital, Bigfork Valley Hospital, and Cook Hospital & Care Center.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Recruitment of family physicians in rural practice.Anderson, E. A., Bergeron, D., Crouse, B. J.> ;Minn Med. 1994 Jul