Are you Dr. Green?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Crockett Dr
Brownwood, TX 76801Phone(520) 226-4338Fax(866) 479-4841
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edwin Green, MD is a neurologist in Brownwood, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and California. He is affiliated with Brownwood Regional Medical Center and Eastland Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1996
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science, College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- St Joseph Mercy-OaklandInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2020
- CA State Medical License Active through 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Better maps put genome researchers at the wheel. Interview by Karen Titus.Green E> ;CAP Today. 1995-12-01
- Effective action planning.Green E> ;Nurs Qual Connect. 1993-01-01