Dr. Kuffner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7050 Camp Hill Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1995 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsComparison of the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Acetaminophen Dosing Regimens in Febrile Infants and Children: A Report on 3 Legacy Studies.Anthony R. Temple, Brenda Zimmerman, Cathy K. Gelotte, Edwin Kuffner> ;The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT. 2017 Mar 6
- 18 citationsDosing and antipyretic efficacy of oral acetaminophen in children.Anthony R. Temple, Brigham R. Temple, Edwin K. Kuffner> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2013 Sep 1
- The effects of paracetamol (acetaminophen) on hepatic tests in patients who chronically abuse alcohol - a randomized study.Dart, R. C., Green, J. L., Kuffner, E. K., Heard, K., Sproule, B., Brands, B.> ;Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Aug
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: