Dr. Supit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office548 South Marine Drive
Tamuning, GU 96913
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1996
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- GU State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThyrotropin-secreting pituitary tumor and Hashimoto's disease: a novel association.Said B. Iskandar, Edwin Supit, Richard M. Jordan, Alan N. Peiris> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2003 Sep 1
- 3 citationsInterpretation of laboratory thyroid function tests for the primary care physician.Edwin Supit, Alan N. Peiris> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2002 May 1
- 10 citationsCost-effective management of thyroid nodules and nodular thyroid goiters.Edwin Supit, Alan N. Peiris> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2002 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: