Overview of Dr. Milchtein
Dr. Ekaterina Milchtein is a family physician in Mount Vernon, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. She received her medical degree from Ural State Medical Academy and has been in practice 21 years. She is one of 26 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and one of 153 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Family Medicine.
Office540 Gramatan Avenue
Suite Newyork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester
Mount Vernon, NY 10552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph's Health/SUNY Health Science Center at SyracuseResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Ural State Medical AcademyClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: