Are you Dr. Castro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 County Avenue
Secaucus, NJ 07094Phone+1 615-778-4066
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. El Castro, MD is a preventive medicine physician in Secaucus, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Surgery, 1969 - 1974
- New York Medical College at Montefiore Medical Center North DivisionResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical CenterClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1972 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsRESULTS OF SURGICAL AND RADIATION THERAPY IN THE TREATMENT OF LIPOSARCOMA ARISING IN AN EXTREMITYMan H. Shiu, Florence C. H. Chu, El B. Castro, Steven I. Hajdu, Joseph G. Fortner> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1975 Mar 1
- 35 citationsSignificance of a solitary lung shadow in patients with breast cancer.William G. Cahan, El B. Castro> ;Annals of Surgery. 1975 Feb 1
- 8 citationsPrimary breast and lung carcinoma in the same patient.William G. Cahan, El B. Castro, Andrew G. Huvos> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1974 Oct 1
- Join now to see all