Dr. Toy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 11th ave
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsThe prevalence, incidence and natural history of primary sclerosing cholangitis in an ethnically diverse populationElaine Toy, Sripriya Balasubramanian, Carlo Selmi, Chin-Shang Li, Christopher L. Bowlus> ;BMC Gastroenterology. 2011 Jul 18
- 34 citationsCapsule endoscopy's impact on clinical management and outcomes: a single-center experience with 145 patients.Elaine K. Toy, Micha Rojany, Rafiq A. Sheikh, Surinder K Mann, Thomas P Prindiville> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2008 Dec 1
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: